Terms And Condition
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Hocheng Groupand/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
1. publishing any Website material in any media;
2. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
5. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
7.engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
8. using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Hocheng Group may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
In these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Hocheng Group a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Hocheng Group reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Hocheng Group makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Hocheng Group, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Hocheng Group, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Hocheng Group from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Hocheng Group is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Hocheng Group shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Hocheng Group and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Manila for the resolution of any disputes.
Privacy: HochengGroup , the owner of this Website, respects the privacy of users on the Internet and has developed this privacy statement to protect user privacy on its Website. The purpose of this statement is to explain the types of information Lazuli Website and Hocheng Group obtain about users of this Website, how the information is obtained, how it is used, how it may be disclosed to others, and how users can restrict its use or disclosure.
Personally Identifiable Information: The only personally identifiable information Hocheng Group obtains about individual users through Lazuli Website is information supplied voluntarily by the user. Users interacting with the Lazuli Website may provide their name, telephone number, email address, domain name or URL or other personally identifiable information to purchase products, sign up to receive email newsletters, purchase products or services. HochengGroup will only share such information with its partners and agents for purposes related to Lazuli products and services, including for the purpose of contacting users about products and services that may be of interest to them, delivering products and services to users, or processing payment information. Of course, users may visit the Lazuli Website without providing their name or revealing any personally identifiable information about themselves.
Using the Information: “Personally identifiable information” is information about you such as name, postal address, email address, company name, account number, etc. Generally, we may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about your account or the Site.
- To pre-populate online forms for your convenience.
- To personalize various aspects of the Site.
- To build quality and useful services by analyzing user trends and by measuring demographics and interests.
- To provide you with prompt and effective customer service.
- To support the operation of the Site (i.e., billing, account maintenance, delivery) and troubleshooting.
- To send you products, newsletters, promotional messages, product announcements or other communications that we feel may be of interest to you, although you may opt out of receiving these communications (see “Opting Out” below) at any time.
- In other ways that you either expressly consent to or instruct us to undertake.
Disclosing the Information: We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties without asking for explicit consent from you as follows:
1. Hocheng Group and Lazuli Website do not sell any of your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties.
2. We may share web site usage information about visitors to the Site who have received a targeted email from us with a third-party advertising company – for the sole purpose of targeting future email campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics.
3. To allow third parties to provide site features and services. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
4. To our contractors, consultants and professional advisors so they can provide a service to us. For example, from time to time we may use third parties to help us collect information about our users. In those cases, we will prohibit the third parties from using the information they collect for any purpose other than providing the service to us.
5. As we believe necessary to comply with the law and protect the rights, property or safety of others.
6. If you engage in illegal activity and we respond to a subpoena, warrant or other court order.
7. In connection with the sale or transfer ofHocheng Group and Lazuli Website or substantially all of their assets, we will share your data with the acquiring party or transferee.
8. Due to circumstances beyond our control.
The following are examples of non-personally identifiable generic information.
IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a user’s computer whenever that user is using the World Wide Web. Website servers can automatically identify individual computers by their IP address. Lazuli Website collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information. Lazuli Website does not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
Computer Settings: Settings, technical and other information from your computer, such as your operating system, browser version, connectivity, various communication parameters and other information related to the operation and interaction of www.lazuli.com.ph sites may be collected by HochengGroup . Except as otherwise provided in this statement, HochengGroup and Lazuli Website will use such information solely in order to provide technically appropriate formatting of information provided by Lazuli Website and access to Lazuli Website and Hocheng Group. The collection of this information will not include any personally identifiable information about you or any individual user.
Information Provided by Children: Lazuli Website are not targeted at children and do not collect or use any personally identifiable data from children.
Other Websites: Hocheng Group is committed to protecting user privacy on all Lazuli Website and expects the same from our partners, co-sponsors, and suppliers. Hocheng Group, however, is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of non-Lazuli Website, including Websites reached through a link on the Lazuli Website. Other Websites may have different privacy policies, or no policy. Users should review the privacy policies of any Website before providing personal information.
Should Hocheng Group modify its practices regarding the collection or use of information obtained from users in the future, this privacy statement and terms will be amended to reflect such modifications.